martes, 5 de abril de 2011

My pet Peluza

Peluza is my dog is very special, I don`t know that race it is, but she is beauty and sweet. She is small and hairy (ofcourse jijiji) She have all full of hairs.

She arrived at my house when it was big, because my neighbors throw away into the street their pets when grow and my dog cosmo fell in love she and we think that she was pregnant, I felt yours babys, but not she been sterilized. In this way she stayed in the house. So she is very crafty jijiji.

Now she is old and she have to eat puppy because not bite well. She is very educated and loving, I think that is because she was beat... for this reason she is very different to ours pets that we have raised, that they are not educated and they are hyperkinetic, instead peluza is very quiet.

We have many pets after I was a child, but always somethig bad happens for this manner of being. My other dog was got run over one day that the door was open because was being built in my house, was awful. After of this we have apprehension for to have other pet. For other part, almost never I`m in my house, for this reason I can not take care of a pet. But I like much the animals and I hope that when I have my house filled with different animals but I would like this were free, as a park

2 comentarios:

  1. Peluza is my dog is very special, I don`t know that WW race it is, but ^ is WF beauty and sweet. She is small and hairy (ofcourse jijiji) She SVA have all full of hairs.

    She SVA get at my house when big, because my neighbors TENSE throw away into the street their pets when TENSE ^grow and my dog cosmo fell in love ^ WF she and we TENSE think that she was pregnant, I felt WW yours babys, but not she is WW sterilized. In this way she stayed in the house. So she is very crafty jijiji.

    Now she WW have old and she SVA have eat puppy because not biting well. She is very educated and loving, I think that is because she SVA beat... for this she is very different to ours pets that we have raised, that they not educated and they are hyperkinetic, instead peluza is very quiet.

    We have very pets after I was little, but always somethig happens bad for this manner of be. My other dog got run over one day that the door was open because was being built in my house, was awful. After of this we have apprehension of have other pet. For other part, I almost didn´t happen in my house, for this SPANISH!razon I can not take care of a pet. But I like very much animals and I hope when I have a house full a WF diferents animal but I would like This SVA were free, as a park.

    Jose,
    well done! poor of your dog!
    check the corrections ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I wish that my dog was quiet as peluza jaja
    and about the gerbil you gave to your sister, they are animals that like to escape by nature, you just have to keep trying and keep playing with it, and you will see that they love to play and they are very friendly :)

    ResponderEliminar